Monday 30 April 2012

Hmm...


Is the title of this blog making you curious?
well to be honest, im not really sure what to talk about.......................

I was just on my laptop and i realised that i havent actually writen a blog in a couple of weeks, im not sure how interesting this i going to be for you, but its something to read i suppose :)


.......................................................................

Oh, i have something exciting to say! (well its exciting for me anyway haha)
you will not know this because i havnt said anything about it before, but about 18 months ago, i decided to start learing how to facepaint!! i got this kit from snazaroo....

I have been really impressed with this kit!!
When i first got it, i was practicing everyday but after about 2 months or so, i started to give up on it. I felt as though i wasnt making any progress with my creations.
For about a year i didnt really touch it, i sort of forgot about it but i have now just re-discovered it and im really enjoying it again :)


Maybe in my next blog, i will go into more detail about this kit and i could do a picture gallery of all the faces i have created. yes, thats what i will do!
so if you are interested about this then follow this blog to be kept up to date on my new posts.

Thanks for reading :) please leave me a comment......xxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment